- Singapore Office Events (Photos on Flickr)
To help promote WIPO’s strategic goals and to build intellectual property (IP) capacity in the region, the Singapore Office organizes and participates in a wide range of activities.
These activities include the organization of:
- roundtables of experts,
- workshops and training programs;
- study visits of foreign delegations to share Singapore’s successful experiences in relation to IP;
- expert and advisory missions; and,
- participating in national IP and innovation themed events.
The Office also participates in conferences and exhibitions both in Singapore and the region to further promote the social and economic importance and value of the IP system.
- Study Visit on the Best Practices of Intellectual Property Management of Singapore for Officials from the Central Asia countries March 19 to March 20, 2013 (Singapore, Singapore)
- Regional Workshop on Copyright Exceptions and Limitations for Visually Impaired Persons/Persons with Print Disabilities November 6 to November 7, 2013 (Singapore, Singapore)