- Response of the Security Council 1737 Committee concerning WIPO's technical assistance to the Islamic Republic of Iran
- Response of the Security Council 1718 Committee (DPRK) concerning WIPO's technical assistance to DPRK
- Independent External Review Report on WIPO Technical Assistance Program in Countries Subject to UN Sanctions
Audit and Oversight
External and internal bodies oversee and evaluate WIPO's operations and activities:
- The WIPO Independent Advisory Oversight Committee (IAOC) assists member states with oversight of WIPO's operations.
- The External Auditor reviews WIPO's financial statements and their compliance with financial regulations and rules.
- The Internal Audit and Oversight Division (IAOD) carries out audits, evaluations and investigations, and makes recommendations to improve program implementation and operations.
- Program and Budget Committee: Twentieth Session (July 8 to 12, 2013)
- WIPO Independent Advisory Oversight Committee - Twenty-Seventh Meeting (December 11 to 14, 2012)