SRP Results Framework
The goal of the SRP Results Framework is to measure success of the SRP in December 2011(implementation mid-point) and December 2012 (end date).
Designed holistically with simplicity, achievability, efficiency and effectiveness in mind.
Components / Structure
- 1 Dashboard. The SRP results framework will deliver a dashboard in Q1 2012 and Q1 2013;
- 1 SRP results framework (annex 1 of baseline report);
- 4 Core Values;
- 16 Outcome indicators (4 per Value);
- 47 Detailed indicators (contribute to the 16 outcome indicators);
- Detailed indicator definition (annex 2 of baseline report);
- Core Values Staff survey (also available in French ).
Targets and interpretation of results
- Stakeholders include: Member States, Oversight bodies; external stakeholders; staff , specifically Senior Management Team (SMT) members; and SRP Project Leaders and the SRP Program Management Office;
- Detailed indicators are a blend of different types, all aimed to measure across the Organization and not one unit specifically;
- Existing quantitative indicators used where possible, such as aligning with P&B;
- Existing qualitative goals, such as implementing IT strategy;
- New quantitative indicators developed for SRP;
- New qualitative indicators developed for SRP;
- Each outcome indicator will be given a red-yellow-green status at end of each year, based on the performance of the detailed indicators.
In December 2011, the process of data collection will begin for the SRP mid-point targets.