How to File an Application of International Registration of Mark?
- International Application
- Appoint a Representative
- Payment of Fees
- Nice Classification and 9th Edition
How to Deal with Other Filings Subsequent to the International Registration?
- Subsequent Designation
- Change in Ownership
- Limitation, Renunciation and Cancellation
- Change in Name and/or Address of the Holder
- Change in Name and Address of a Representative
- Renewal of International Registration [E-Renewal]
Detailed information may be found in Part B of the Guide to the International Registration of Marks [PDF]
- Standard ST.3: Recommended Standard on Two-Letter Codes for the Representation of States, other Entities and Intergovernmental Organizations. The various codes of Standard ST. 3 are indicated in , Fees Calculator, WIPO Gazette of International Marks and Romarin DVD etc. [PDF]
- Standard ST.60: Recommendation Concerning Bibliographic Data Relating to Marks. The various codes of Standard ST. 60 are used in the WIPO Gazette of International Marks and Romarin DVD [PDF]