Research and Study Reports
Study on IP use by SMEs in Argentina (only in Spanish)
Hard copy versions of the study (only in Spanish) may be obtained from the e-bookshop.
Norwegian SMEs and the IPR System: Exploration and Analysis
Hard copy versions of the study may be obtained from the e-bookshop.
- National Study on Intellectual Property and Small and Medium Sized Enterprises in India - Under the WIPO Development Agenda Project [PDF]
- National Study on Intellectual Property and Small and Medium Sized Enterprises in Tanzania - Under the WIPO Development Agenda Project [PDF]
- Intellectual Property (IP) Rights and Innovation in Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises [PDF]
- WIPO Survey of Intellectual Property Services of European Technology Incubators [PDF]
- Highlights of the Study on the Economic Importance of Industries and Activities Protected by Copyright and Related Rights in the Countries of the MERCOSUR and Chile [PDF]
- Meeting of Expert Group for Defining the Scope and the Methodology for National Surveys/Studies on Intellectual Property and SMEs (WIPO Headquarters, Geneva, September 17 and 18, 2009)
- Intellectual Property Support for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs) - Needs Assessment Questionnaire - A Brief Presentation of Findings and Recommendations [PDF]
- Study: Effects of Counterfeiting on EU SMEs and a Review of Various Public and Private IPR Enforcement Initiatives and Resources - Final Report [PDF]
- Study: Maximizing the Contribution of IP Rights (IPRs) to SME Growth and Competitiveness [PDF]