IP-related Multilateral Treaties (Entry into force of the Treaty for the Contracting Party)
- Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities ...
- Nagoya Protocol on Access to Genetic Resources and the Fair and Equitable Sharing of Benefits Arising from their Utilization to the Convention on Biological Diversity ...
- Optional Protocol to the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities ...
- Second Protocol to the Hague Convention of 1954 for the Protection of Cultural Property in the Event of Armed Conflict ...
- WHO Framework Convention on Tobacco Control (November 11, 2010)
- Kyoto Protocol to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (July 22, 2007)
- Convention on the Protection and Promotion of the Diversity of Cultural Expressions 2005 (July 16, 2007)
- Convention for the Safeguarding of the Intangible Cultural Heritage (October 13, 2006)
- International Plant Protection Convention (October 2, 2005)
- International Treaty on Plant Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture (June 29, 2004)
- Stockholm Convention on Persistent Organic Pollutants (May 17, 2004)
- Convention on Biological Diversity (February 27, 1995)
- United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (February 27, 1995)
- Agreement establishing the World Trade Organization (WTO) (January 1, 1995)
- World Trade Organization (WTO) - Agreement on Trade-Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights (TRIPS Agreement) (1994) (January 1, 1995)
- United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea (November 16, 1994)
- International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights (June 26, 1992)
- Convention on the Means of Prohibiting and Preventing the Illicit Import, Export and Transfer of Ownership of Cultural Property (January 30, 1991)
- Protocol (I) Additional to the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949, and relating to the protection of victims of international armed conflicts (March 20, 1990)
- Protocol (II) Additional to the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949, and relating to the Protection of Victims of Non-International Armed Conflicts (March 20, 1990)
- Convention concerning the Protection of the World Cultural and Natural Heritage (April 9, 1981)
- Convention for the Protection of Cultural Property in the Event of Armed Conflict (April 24, 1980)
- Agreement on the Importation of Educational, Scientific and Cultural Materials (October 19, 1963)
- Convention (I) for the Amelioration of the Condition of the Wounded and Sick in Armed Forces in the Field (August 7, 1960)
- Convention (II) for the Amelioration of the Condition of Wounded, Sick and Shipwrecked Members of Armed Forces at Sea (August 7, 1960)
- Convention (IV) relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War (August 7, 1960)