IP-related Multilateral Treaties (Entry into force of the Treaty for the Contracting Party)
- Nagoya Protocol on Access to Genetic Resources and the Fair and Equitable Sharing of Benefits Arising from their Utilization to the Convention on Biological Diversity ...
- Protocol (III) additional to the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949, and relating to the adoption of an additional distinctive emblem ...
- United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea ...
- WHO Framework Convention on Tobacco Control ...
- Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (August 6, 2010)
- Convention on the Protection and Promotion of the Diversity of Cultural Expressions 2005 (December 2, 2008)
- Convention for the Safeguarding of the Intangible Cultural Heritage (May 24, 2006)
- International Plant Protection Convention (October 2, 2005)
- Kyoto Protocol to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (July 13, 2005)
- Agreement for the establishment of the Global Crop Diversity Trust (October 21, 2004)
- International Treaty on Plant Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture (June 29, 2004)
- Stockholm Convention on Persistent Organic Pollutants (May 17, 2004)
- Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety to the Convention on Biological Diversity (January 7, 2004)
- Protocol (I) Additional to the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949, and relating to the protection of victims of international armed conflicts (October 8, 1994)
- Protocol (II) Additional to the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949, and relating to the Protection of Victims of Non-International Armed Conflicts (October 8, 1994)
- Convention on Biological Diversity (July 4, 1994)
- United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (July 4, 1994)
- International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights (September 11, 1993)
- Convention concerning the Protection of the World Cultural and Natural Heritage (October 6, 1977)
- Convention (I) for the Amelioration of the Condition of the Wounded and Sick in Armed Forces in the Field (April 2, 1970)
- Convention (II) for the Amelioration of the Condition of Wounded, Sick and Shipwrecked Members of Armed Forces at Sea (April 2, 1970)
- Convention (IV) relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War (April 2, 1970)