Decision of the Under-Secretary of Trade, (K4 10204/12–10–1994)
DECISION OF THE UNDER-SECRETARY OF TRADE (K4 10204/12–10–1994) J.O ( FEK ) 812 B/31.10.1994.
SUBJECT: Definition of special form and content of trademarks’ application statement
The Under-Secretary of Trade
With regard to the provisions:
1. the Act No. 1558/1995 « Government and Governmental Instruments» (A-137).
2. the articles 6 and 38 of the Law No. 2239/1994 « Regarding Trademarks » (A-152).
3. the Presidential Decree 397/1988 « Organisation Chart of Ministry of Trade » as amended and completed by P.D 228/1990 (A/85).
4. the decision of Prime Minister and Minister of Trade about the entrusted competence to Under-Secretary of Trade (B-567).
We decide as follows:
1. The shape and the content of application statement of domestic and foreign trademarks is defined as the attached application forms.
2. The necessary completed elements of the application form are typed.
3. This decision that entries into force on 1st December 1994, with the attached application form must be published to the Government Gazette.