The Madrid Registry is responsible for maintaining the International Registry of trademarks and for the development of the Madrid System.
Our activities include:
- Registration of trademarks, renewals and other changes in the International Registry (Operations Division);
- Provision of legal services in respect of the development and implementation of the Madrid System (Legal Division); and
- Provision of information regarding and promotion of the Madrid System (Information and Promotion Division).
- Madrid Legal Division
- Madrid Operations Division
- Madrid Information Systems Division
- Madrid Information and Promotion Division
Further details available in the latest Program and Budget Report.