||Speak in a panel about the Marrakesh Treaty during the European Dialogue on Internet Governance and attend the event.
2. WIPO is invited to speak in the parallel workshop “How to Facilitate Equal Access to All” co-organized by the International Federation of Libraries (IFLA), the Ministry of Education & Science of the Government of Portugal (MES) and the Internet Society (ISOC). The workshop will cover among other topics, the Marrakesh Treaty. Other participants in the panel, moderated by Mr. Jorge Fernandes (MES), are:
- Mr. Daniel Dardailler, World Wide Web Consortium;
- Mr. Dominique Lazinski, GSM Association;
- Ms. Maarit Palovirta, ISOC;
- Mr. Stephen King, DAISY Consortium;
- Ms. Christina de Castell, IFLA